1. Privacy Notice
1.1. Who we are?
The Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. is a Portuguese company based in EN356, N32, Vale Salgueiro, 2405-035 Maceira, Leiria and VAT Number 514033410, dedicated to the development and design of plastic, rubber and silicone injection molds. The Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. is the entity responsible for collection and processing under the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable personal data protection legislation.
Use of this site does not imply the provision of personal data of users. The personal data collected on this site is only in the general contact form (moldforce.pt) and the application form (moldforce.pt/candidatura).
1.1.1. General Contact Form
Personal data collected by completing the general contact form available on moldforce.pt will be treated confidentially by Moldforce as the controller for the processing of personal data for the purpose of providing any clarification.
1.1.2 Application Form
Personal data collected by completing the application form available at moldforce.pt/candidatura will be treated confidentially by Moldforce as responsible for processing personal data for the purpose of the company's selection and recruitment process.
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is European Partial and Council Regulation EU2016 / 679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. and repealing Diretiva 95/46/CE (Regulamento Geral sobre a Proteção de Dados).
All our legitimate interests, or the third parties we use, are the Entity hosting the web server that maintains our website moldforce.pt and all data collected is not, under any circumstances, made available to that entity, being used exclusively by Moldforce. - Molds Industry, Lda.
By consenting to this Privacy Notice you are giving our company permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified in clause 1.1. above. You may withdraw your consent at any time by email, by post or by the delivery on our premises of a document indicating your withdrawal of consent.
The Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. will not transmit your personal data to third parties.
1.4. Retention Period
Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. will process and store your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose of the contact request.
1.5. Your rights as a Data Subject
At any time, while we own or process your personal data, you have the following rights:
• Right of Access - you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you;
• Right of Rectification - You have the right to correct data that you find inaccurate or incomplete about you by sending an electronic email or letter to our facilities;
• Right to Be Forgotten - In certain circumstances, you may request that the data we have about you be deleted from our records;
• Right to Processing Restriction - when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing;
• Right to Portability - has the right to have your data transferred to another organization;
• Right to Oppose - You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing and automated processing, including profiling;
• Right to Appeal - If Moldforce - Molds Industry, Ltd. declines your request in accordance with access rights, we will explain the reason and have the right to complain as described in clause 1.6. below.
If you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data are being processed by Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda., Or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to file a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and representatives of data protection.
CNPD – Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados
Rua de São Bento, Nº 148, 3º Andar, 1200-821 Lisboa
+351 213 928 400
Moldforce – Molds Industry, Lda.
EN356, Nº32, Vale Salgueiro, 2405-035 Maceira – Leiria
+351 244 200 696
2. Online Privacy Statement
2.1. Personal Data
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, personal data is defined as:
“Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“ holder of the information ”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more specific physical factors, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person ”.
2.2. How we collect Your Information
We collect your information using the form provided on our Moldforce website (moldforce.pt), Application Tab (moldforce.pt/candidatura).
2.3. Why does Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. need to collect and store personal data?
We collect your data to select from among registered applicants a response to our open jobs, and we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for that purpose and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
2.4. Will Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. share my personal data with anyone?
2.5. How will Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. use the personal data it will collect about me?
The Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. Will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner consistent with the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We will do everything we can to keep your information accurate and up-to-date, and not keep it longer than necessary. The Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. Is required to withhold information in accordance with the law, such as information required for tax purposes and audits. The length of time that certain types of personal data must be kept may also be determined by business-specific requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be kept beyond these periods, depending on individual business needs.
2.6. Under what circumstances will Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. contact me?
Contact will only be made for recruitment purposes regarding our open jobs and in accordance with the information you provide. Our goal is not to be intrusive, and we commit ourselves not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. In addition, the information you provide will be subject to strict measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
2.7. How can I know the personal data that Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. keeps about me?
At your request, Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. can confirm what information we have about you and how it is processed. If Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. has personal data about you, you may request the following information:
• Identity and contact details of the Moldforce Data Protection Officer - Molds Industry, Lda. who determined how and why to process your data;
• The purpose of processing as well as the legal basis for processing;
• Whether processing is based on the legitimate interests of Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. third, information about those interests;
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed;
• Recipient or categories of recipients to whom data will be disclosed;
• If we intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, information on how to ensure this is done safely. EU approved shipment of personal data for some countries because they comply with a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure that specific measures are in place to protect your rights information;
• How long the data will be stored;
• Details of your rights to correct, delete or restrict this processing;
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time;
• How to file a complaint with the supervisory authority;
• Whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are required to provide personal data and the possible consequences of not providing such data;
• The source of personal data if it was not collected directly from you;
• Any details and automated decision-making information, such as profiles, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing.
2.8. What forms of identification do I need to provide to access my data?
The Moldforce - Molds Industry, Lda. accepts the following name, email and contact identification details and can be consulted upon written request to the following contacts:
Morada: EN356, Nº32, Vale Salgueiro, 2405-035 Maceira – Leiria
Updated August 18, 2019